Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wake Up to Your Life


by Carrie Spry

I woke up one day from my unconsciousness. I had no control over my life. It had been on autopilot for years. All of my decisions had been made unconsciously. How did I get where I was? My whole life felt like a dream. The only real thing I do feel, is this moment, right now. It is the only thing I can be sure of. Had I enjoyed the past years of my life, they all seem like distant memories. Why had I live unconsciously?

I want to be happy, but I also don't want to be a robot. I need to start making conscious decisions. My past decisions would just come out, often without thinking about it. I want to be in the moment, weigh my options, not think about my past and make a real decision.

If you feel how I felt, its time for you to wake up and take control of your life. There is a world wide awakening right now. We are on the cusp of a "New Earth" so to speak. Have you read Eckhart Tolle's Book "A New Earth"? Or joined on Oprah's webcasts about it? If not, you don't know what you are missing. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the truth is, I feel like I have know the information all along, but that is has just come to my attention.

If you want positive change to occur in your life, please learn to live consciously in everyday life. Watch the movie the secret, keep an open mind. My life has transformed over the past few years. I just simply can't believe what I have been missing. Maybe I just wasn't ready. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I just want you to open your eyes and see what you can see.

We are on the brink of a global shift. We are no longer looking to outside influences to tell us what to think. We are becoming more independent and searching for our own truth. Fortunately, this is the 21st century and we are not likely to be killed because of it. We now have the freedom to believe what we want to believe. Many are comfortable with views that are constant and never changing. But they are beginning to become a minority. We need to wake up and make our own decisions, not what we were programmed to say from birth.



More Information:
Would you like to see more about personal development? Please visit http://carriespry.com
Source: http://www.PopularArticles.com/article171198.html

No comments:

Post a Comment